Mooiste quote

Praten en discussiëren over films in de breedste zin van het woord.
Plaats reactie
Bukowski
Regisseur
Regisseur

Bericht door Bukowski » 07 feb 2010 12:49

Back on topic. Een paar regelmatig aangehaalde filmquotes bij mij in huis:
Plunkett & Macleane schreef:I pay you. And yet, you do nothing.
My Fair Lady schreef:Come on, Dover, move yer bloomin' arse!
The Matrix schreef:Welcome to the real world...
En mijn vrouw als mijn loon net is overgemaakt:
Indiana Jones schreef:So once again, Jones, what was briefly yours is now mine.

Colonel_Kurz
Walk of Fame
Walk of Fame
Contacteer:

Bericht door Colonel_Kurz » 07 feb 2010 13:47

Klinkt gezellig. :)

Klefbeer
Filmster
Filmster

Bericht door Klefbeer » 07 feb 2010 16:03

Deze al voorbij gekomen?
"I know it's pretty baby. But I didn't take it out for air."
:P

Bukowski
Regisseur
Regisseur

Bericht door Bukowski » 07 feb 2010 18:44

Colonel_Kurz schreef:Klinkt gezellig. :)
Ach, zolang ze deze maar niet naar mijn hoofd slingert als ik op zoek ben naar een beetje genegenheid
I'd just as soon kiss a Wookiee
:wink:

Empolino
Bijrol
Bijrol

Bericht door Empolino » 24 feb 2010 20:25

V for Vendetta:

"This visage, no mere veneer of vanity is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose.
So let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

En dan hardop!

Frank_Costello
Oscar winnaar
Oscar winnaar

Bericht door Frank_Costello » 25 feb 2010 11:25

Empolino schreef:V for Vendetta:

"This visage, no mere veneer of vanity is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose.
So let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

En dan hardop!
Het is wel een mooie, maar er zijn betere in V for Vendetta:

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...

No one will ever forget that night and what it meant for this country. But I will never forget the man and what he meant to me.

Empolino
Bijrol
Bijrol

Bericht door Empolino » 25 feb 2010 16:59

Frank_Costello schreef:
Het is wel een mooie, maar er zijn betere in V for Vendetta:

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...

No one will ever forget that night and what it meant for this country. But I will never forget the man and what he meant to me.
Natuurlijk, dat zijn dé zinnen waar je de film in eerste instantie aan herkent, maar ik vond deze toch ook echt heel sterk :Y

En daarbij, alles wat V zegt zijn in principe goede quotes, hij weet dingen erg mooi en poëtisch te verwoorden :wink:

Empolino
Bijrol
Bijrol

Bericht door Empolino » 28 feb 2010 21:57

Pulp Fiction:

Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.

Geniaal _O_

dablidov
Bijrol
Bijrol

Re: Mooiste quote

Bericht door dablidov » 27 aug 2010 17:37

Ik vind deze wel mooi,ze komen uit de film Jaws

Sherrif Brody: ''We're gonna need a bigger boat''

Sherrif Brody: ''Smile. You son-of-a-bitch''

The shining:

Johnny: ''Heeeere's Johnny!!''

Lord of the rings:
Gollem (Smeagol): Must have the precious!

''I love it when a plan comes together''

Thiver
Regisseur
Regisseur

Bericht door Thiver » 28 aug 2010 12:28

emperor schreef:
André van Helvoort schreef:...alleen is het jammer dat het tentje niet meer bestaat,
André..wat weegt zwaarder volgens jou, een kilo veren of een kilo lood?..
De contaminatie. 8)

Het is "weegt meer" of "is zwaarder". ;)
Frank_Costello schreef:Het is wel een mooie, maar er zijn betere in V for Vendetta:

Ware het niet dat dit rijmpje al vele jaren langer bestaat dan de film.

Colonel_Kurz
Walk of Fame
Walk of Fame
Contacteer:

Re:

Bericht door Colonel_Kurz » 28 aug 2010 13:46

Thiver schreef:
emperor schreef:
André van Helvoort schreef:...alleen is het jammer dat het tentje niet meer bestaat,
André..wat weegt zwaarder volgens jou, een kilo veren of een kilo lood?..
De contaminatie. 8)

Het is "weegt meer" of "is zwaarder". ;)
Maar alleen in de letterlijke zin van gewicht. In de figuurlijke zin is juist "zwaar wegen" correct. In dit geval klopt het wel wat je zegt.

emperor
Walk of Fame
Walk of Fame

Re:

Bericht door emperor » 29 aug 2010 15:59

Thiver schreef: Het is "weegt meer" of "is zwaarder".
..hier til ik zwaar aan!

P@trick2289
Bijrol
Bijrol

Bericht door P@trick2289 » 29 aug 2010 16:43

The Godfather (1972)
Bonasera: I believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion. I gave her freedom but I taught her never to dishonor her family. She found a "boy friend," not an Italian. She went to the movies with him. She stayed out late. I didn't protest. Two months ago he took her for a drive, with another boy friend. They made her drink whiskey and then they tried to take advantage of her. She resisted. She kept her honor. So they beat her. Like an animal. When I went to the hospital her nose was broken. Her jaw was shattered, held together by wire. She couldn't even weep because of the pain. But I wept. Why did I weep? She was the light of my life. A beautiful girl. Now she will never be beautiful again.
[He breaks down at this point, and the Don gestures to his son to get him a drink]
Bonasera: Sorry...
[He regains his composure and carries on]
Bonasera: I went to the police, like a good American. These two boys were brought to trial. The judge sentenced them to three years in prison, and suspended the sentence. Suspended sentence! They went free that very day! I stood in the courtroom like a fool, and those two bastards, they smiled at me. Then I said to my wife, "For justice, we must go to Don Corleone."
Don Corleone: Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?
Bonasera: What do you want of me? Tell me anything. But do what I beg you to do.
Don Corleone: What is that?
[Bonasera gets up from his seat and whispers into the Don's ear; for a long moment the Don is silent]
Don Corleone: That I cannot do.
Bonasera: I will give you anything you ask!

Goodfellas (1990)
Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?
Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill: Jus...
Tommy DeVito: What?
Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

P@trick2289
Bijrol
Bijrol

Bericht door P@trick2289 » 29 aug 2010 16:44

The Dark Knight (2008)
The Joker: Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
Batman: You'll be in a padded cell forever.
The Joker: Maybe we can share one. You know, they'll be doubling up, the rate this city's inhabitants are losing their minds.
Batman: This city just showed you that it's full of people ready to believe in good.
The Joker: Until their spirit breaks completely. Until they get a good look at the real Harvey Dent and all the heroic things he's done. You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for Gotham's soul in a fistfight with you? No. You need an ace in the hole. Mine's Harvey.
Batman: What did you do?
The Joker: I took Gotham's white knight and I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!
[the Joker laughs hysterically as Batman races off and the cops come to take the Joker into custody]

Pulp Fiction (1994)
Brett: [to Jules] Look, I'm sorry, I-I didn't get your name. I got yours, uh, Vincent, right? But-But I-I never got your...
Jules: My name is Pitt, and your ass ain't talking your way outta this shit.
Brett: [rising] No, no, no. I just want you to know how – [Jules motions him to sit down] I just want you to know how sorry we are that-that things got so fucked up with us and-and Mr. Wallace. I-I-It, we-we got into this thing with the best intentions. Really. I never inte–
[Jules shoots Flock-of-Seagulls, Brett recoils in horror]
Jules: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. You were sayin' something about "best intentions"? [silence] What's the matter? Oh, y-you were finished? Oh, well, allow me to retort!
[Jules looks very upset]
Jules: What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
Brett: What?
Jules: [overturns the small table in the room] What country are you from?
Jules: "What" ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in "What"?!
Jules: English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?!
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I'm saying.
Brett: [gasping] Yes...
Jules:Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
Jules: [points gun directly in Brett's face] Say "what" again. Say "what" again! I dare you! I double-dare you, motherfucker! Say "what" one more goddamn time!
Brett: He-he's black.
Jules: Go on!
Brett: He's bald.
Jules: Does he look like a bitch?
Brett: What?!
Jules: [shoots Brett in the shoulder, Brett screams] Does he look … like … a bitch?!
Brett: [in pain] No-o!
Jules: Then why'd you try to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?
Brett: [faintly] I didn't!
Jules: Yes, you did! Yes, you did, Brett! You tried to fuck him. And Marsellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody except Mrs. Wallace. You read the Bible, Brett?
Brett: [gasping for breath] Yes.
Jules: Well, there's this passage I've got memorized, sort'a fits the occasion. Ezekiel 25:17? "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. [begins pacing about the room] And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And you will know my name is the Lord [pulls out his gun and aims it at Brett] when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"
[Brett shrieks in horror as Jules and Vincent shoot him repeatedly]

Aston
Regisseur
Regisseur

Bericht door Aston » 29 aug 2010 16:46

Zo, dat zijn flinke quotes. :8

Plaats reactie