Battle of Quotes

Raad de screenshot, de filmquote en welke games er verder nog worden verzonnen.
Plaats reactie
flip-flop
Oscar nominatie
Oscar nominatie

Bericht door flip-flop » 23 sep 2005 18:04

trainspotting 3-9

WizardOfOss
Walk of Fame
Walk of Fame
Contacteer:

Bericht door WizardOfOss » 23 sep 2005 18:05

Dan maak ik hem af: 25th Hour 10 - 3

ellie
Oscar nominatie
Oscar nominatie
Contacteer:

Bericht door ellie » 23 sep 2005 18:12

25th Hour - Monty Brogan tegen Apocalypse Now- kurtz

25th Hour - Monty Brogan

Fuck me? Fuck you! Fuck you and this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from! Fuck the black-hatted Hasidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Worldcom! Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on! Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin' Otisville, J! Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass!

tegen

Apocalypse Now- kurtz

Kurtz: I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us.

PUMA
Regisseur
Regisseur

Bericht door PUMA » 23 sep 2005 19:10

Apocalypse Now 1 - 0

Toen ik dat verhaal weer over die armpjes las :cry:

JB
Walk of Fame
Walk of Fame

Bericht door JB » 23 sep 2005 19:18

25th hour 1 - 1

Yakavetta
Oscar nominatie
Oscar nominatie

Bericht door Yakavetta » 23 sep 2005 19:22

AN 2-1

ellie
Oscar nominatie
Oscar nominatie
Contacteer:

Bericht door ellie » 23 sep 2005 19:31

PUMA schreef:Apocalypse Now 1 - 0

Toen ik dat verhaal weer over die armpjes las :cry:
ja heftig is het zeker, en dit was dan maar een stukje tekst uit een film, ik probeer me zoiets altijd voor te stellen. Dat ik als soldaat zoiets zou zien.

brrrr, ja...AN, kan als geen ander de pure waanzin van oorlog laten zien.

_O_

Red
Regisseur
Regisseur
Contacteer:

Bericht door Red » 23 sep 2005 19:31

25th hour (2-2)

Meneer
Hoofdrol
Hoofdrol

Bericht door Meneer » 23 sep 2005 19:33

25th hour 3-2