Favoriete Citaten

Bespreek het actuele nieuws.
Mister Pink
Oscar nominatie
Oscar nominatie

Favoriete Citaten

Bericht door Mister Pink » 23 okt 2004 16:35

Welke citaten vindt je het grappigst of inspireren je het meest?

Dit is een plek om ze aan de wereld te tonen. Het maakt niet uit of ze uit een film komen of uit een andere hoek, als ze je maar aanspreken of laten lachen.

Hieronder een site om eventueel wat inspiratie op te doen...

http://www.quotationspage.com/
Laatst gewijzigd door Mister Pink op 23 okt 2004 16:40, 2 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Mister Pink
Oscar nominatie
Oscar nominatie

Bericht door Mister Pink » 23 okt 2004 16:38

Laat ik zelf het spits afbijten met een paar juweeltjes van...
Afbeelding
David Brent, de heerlijk gluiperige baas uit The Office en de verpersoonlijking van plaatsvervangende schaamte:

"A problem shared is a problem halved, so is your problem really yours or just half of someone else's?"

"Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of CVs in the bin without reading them."

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

"Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think."

"I thought I could see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it was just some b*stard with a torch, bringing me more work."

"If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence you ever tried."

"If work was so good, the rich would have kept more of it for themselves."

"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

"If you treat the people around you with love and respect, they will never guess that you're trying to get them sacked."

"If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail."

"Know your limitations and be content with them. Too much ambition results in promotion to a job you can't do."

"Make good use of your cylindrical filing unit, the one you mainly keep under your desk."

Never do today that which will become someone else's responsibility tomorrow.

"Process and Procedure are the last hiding place of people without the wit and wisdom to do their job properly."

"Put the key of despair into the lock of apathy. Turn the knob of mediocrity slowly and open the gates of despondency - welcome to a day in the average office."

"Quitters never win, winners never quit. But those who never win and never quit are idiots."

"Remember that age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability."

"Remember the 3 golden rules:
1. It was like that when I got here.
2. I didn't do it.
3. (To your Boss) I like your style."

"Statistics are like a lamp-post to a drunken man - more for leaning on than illumination."

"There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough."

"There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either. And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure."

"Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do."

"You have to be 100% behind someone, before you can stab them in the back."

Colonel_Kurz
Walk of Fame
Walk of Fame
Contacteer:

Re: Favoriete Citaten

Bericht door Colonel_Kurz » 23 okt 2004 16:38

Mister Pink schreef:Het maakt niet uit of ze uit een film komen of uit een andere hoek, als ze je maar aanspreken of laten lachen.
Maakt natuurlijk wel een beetje uit, want voor filmquotes bestaat al een topic... :wink:

Over die citaten van Brent: _O_

Mister Pink
Oscar nominatie
Oscar nominatie

Bericht door Mister Pink » 23 okt 2004 16:43

Colonel_Kurz schreef:
Mister Pink schreef:Het maakt niet uit of ze uit een film komen of uit een andere hoek, als ze je maar aanspreken of laten lachen.
Maakt natuurlijk wel een beetje uit, want voor filmquotes bestaat al een topic...
Maar sommige filmcitaten vormen goede algemene quotes... andere weer niet, hoewel ze zeer sterk zijn in een film. Lijkt me dat die quotes ook hier hun bestaansrecht hebben.

Marlous
Oscar winnaar
Oscar winnaar
Contacteer:

Bericht door Marlous » 23 okt 2004 16:44

Bestaat hier niet al een topic over...Ik kan mij herrineren dat ik al een keer antwoord heb gegeven op deze vraag....

voor mij is dat uit een film iig:

Any of you fucking pigs move and I'll execute every motherfucking
last one of you...

Verder :

Congito ergo sum

Ik denk, dus ik besta.

Mister Pink
Oscar nominatie
Oscar nominatie

Bericht door Mister Pink » 23 okt 2004 16:52

Marlous77 schreef:"Any of you fucking pigs move and I'll execute every motherfucking
last one of you..."
Dit zou ik dus als voorbeeld kunnen nemen als citaat dat geen waarde heeft als algemeen citaat (hoewel het een prachtig filmcitaat is). Hij lijkt me alleen mensen aan te kunnen spreken als ze de film gezien hebben, maar op zich is het weinigzeggend en niet geweldig grappig.

Als ik een voorbeeld zou nemen van een filmcitaat dat (voor mij) wel op zichzelfstaand werkt kies ik voor:
"I am the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you." Chris Walken in True Romance

Marlous
Oscar winnaar
Oscar winnaar
Contacteer:

Bericht door Marlous » 23 okt 2004 16:57

Ik snap hem....Nou dan alleen de laatste van Decartes.

Colonel_Kurz
Walk of Fame
Walk of Fame
Contacteer:

Bericht door Colonel_Kurz » 23 okt 2004 16:58

Mister Pink schreef:
Colonel_Kurz schreef:
Maakt natuurlijk wel een beetje uit, want voor filmquotes bestaat al een topic...
Maar sommige filmcitaten vormen goede algemene quotes... andere weer niet, hoewel ze zeer sterk zijn in een film. Lijkt me dat die quotes ook hier hun bestaansrecht hebben.
Daar heb je dan weer gelijk in...

Colonel_Kurz
Walk of Fame
Walk of Fame
Contacteer:

Bericht door Colonel_Kurz » 23 okt 2004 17:00

Mister Pink schreef:Als ik een voorbeeld zou nemen van een filmcitaat dat (voor mij) wel op zichzelfstaand werkt kies ik voor:
"I am the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you." Chris Walken in True Romance
Vind ik deze op zich sterker:
I'm an angel. I kill newborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. And occasionally, when I feel like it, I tear little girls apart. And from now till kingdom come... the only thing you can count on... in your existence... is never understanding why. Christopher Walken in The Prophecy. Maar voor alle citaten van personages van Walken geldt dat ze zoveel krachtiger zijn als je ze ook hoort en ziet.

Mister Pink
Oscar nominatie
Oscar nominatie

Bericht door Mister Pink » 23 okt 2004 17:04

Colonel_Kurz schreef:...
Maar voor alle citaten van personages van Walken geldt dat ze zoveel krachtiger zijn als je ze ook hoort en ziet.
Tja... wat wil je met zo'n kop.

Afbeelding

Lumière
Regisseur
Regisseur
Contacteer:

Bericht door Lumière » 23 okt 2004 17:17

I have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome called 'Biggus Dickus'.

en

She's called... 'Incontinentia'. 'Incontinentia Buttocks'.

Mister Pink
Oscar nominatie
Oscar nominatie

Bericht door Mister Pink » 23 okt 2004 17:46

Afbeelding
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible."

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

"You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war."

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

"At any rate, I am convinced that He [God] does not play dice."

gollum36
Walk of Fame
Walk of Fame

Bericht door gollum36 » 23 okt 2004 19:17

Bush:
War is a very bad place to be in....en dat zegt hij...

Zeurdoos
Regisseur
Regisseur
Contacteer:

Bericht door Zeurdoos » 23 okt 2004 19:48

Geinig topic! Ik onthoud vaker quotes uit muziekteksten dan uit films. Zo uit m'n hoofd een aantal:

- It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious! (Faith No More)

- Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood (Donnie Darko)

- What is this great evil? How did it steal into the world? From what seed, what root did it spring? Who's doing this? Who's killing us? Robbing us of light and life. Mocking us with the sight of what we might have known (the Thin Red Line)

- It makes no difference who you are, no matter how much training you got and the tougher guy you might be. When you're at the wrong spot at the wrong time, you gonna get it (the Thin Red Line)

- Do you ever feel lonely? "Only when I'm around people" (the Thin Red Line)

- What are you to me? (the Thin Red Line)

- I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by (Douglas Adams)

- Personally, I think the best motto for an educational establishment is: 'Or Would You Rather Be a Mule?' (Terry Pratchett)

Mister Pink
Oscar nominatie
Oscar nominatie

Bericht door Mister Pink » 23 okt 2004 19:58

Nog een paar mooie bushisms:

"I think we agree, the past is over."

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program."

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it."

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.''

"They misunderestimated me."

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."

"I understand small business growth. I was one."

"We ought to make the pie higher."

"Will the highways on the internet become more few?"

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

"Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning.?"

Plaats reactie