[Gezocht] Monoloog van jonge man

Op zoek naar een filmtitel of een fragment?
Sai
Filmster
Filmster

[Gezocht] Monoloog van jonge man

Bericht door Sai » 22 aug 2006 00:30

Het is weer tijd voor zo'n mooi ik-zoek topic waar helemaal niemand iets aan heeft behalve de topicstarter. Alvast bedankt dus.

Ik zoek: een monoloog van een jongen/man zo tussen de vijftien en vijfentwintig van meer dan anderhalve minuut. Het mag ook best een semi-monoloog zijn, waarbij een ander personage tussendoor soms iets zegt van "uh ja" of "uh nee".

Het enige goede voorbeeld wat ik tot nu toe heb kunnen vinden is het kom-je-met-me-de-stad-checken-stuk uit Before Sunrise, maar jullie kennen er vast nog veel meer. Hit me!

Sai
Filmster
Filmster

Bericht door Sai » 22 aug 2006 00:40

Oh ja, de persoon met de beste suggestie mag zich voortaan de eigenaar noemen van dit prachtige paard:
Afbeelding

flightart
Oscar winnaar
Oscar winnaar

Bericht door flightart » 22 aug 2006 00:46

De twee jongens in het begin van Mysterious Skin. Anders zijn er wel paar in Waking Life te vinden. Ewan in Trainspotting heeft er ook wel ergens eentje.

hermit elephant
Regisseur
Regisseur

Bericht door hermit elephant » 22 aug 2006 07:37

Hier heb je d'r een paar honderd. Staan d'r vast wel een paar tussen van anderhalve minuut.

Wat eet zo'n paard??

Rooster
Regisseur
Regisseur

Bericht door Rooster » 22 aug 2006 10:06

hermit elephant schreef:Hier heb je d'r een paar honderd. Staan d'r vast wel een paar tussen van anderhalve minuut.

Wat eet zo'n paard??
Ja hallo, zo makkelijk ga jij er niet met dat paard vandoor. Het moeten ook nog eens monologen zijn van jongemannen hoor!

Ik zat zelf nog even te denken aan de "can you dig it" speech van Cyrus in The Warriors.

En een paard eet natuurlijk suikerklontjes...

Colonel_Kurz
Walk of Fame
Walk of Fame
Contacteer:

Bericht door Colonel_Kurz » 22 aug 2006 10:10

De Fuck You speech uit 25th Hour komt in me op, maar die man zou ook best 26 of 27 kunnen zijn...

Psycho-M
Oscar winnaar
Oscar winnaar

Bericht door Psycho-M » 22 aug 2006 10:47

Clerks!!!!

Randal Graves:
Oh, fuck you! Fuck you, pal! Jesus, there you go trying to pass the buck. I'm the source of all your misery. Who closed the store to play hockey? Who closed the store to go to a wake? Who tried to win back his ex girlfriend without even discussing how he felt with his present one? You wanna blame somebody? Blame yourself. "I'm not even supposed to be here today."

You sound like an asshole! Jesus, nobody twisted your arm to be here. You're here of your own volition. You like to think the weight of the world rests on your shoulder. Like this place would fall apart if Dante wasn't here. Jesus, you overcompensate for having what's basically a monkey's job. You push fucking buttons. Anybody can just waltz in here and do our jobs. You-You're so obsessed with making it seem so much more epic, so much more important than it really is. Christ, you work in a convenience store, Dante! And badly, I might add! I work in a shitty video store, badly as well. You know, that guy Jay's got it right, man. He has no delusions about what he does. Us, we like to make ourselves seem so much more important than the people that come in here to buy a paper, or, god forbid, cigarettes. We look down on them as if we're so advanced. Well, if we're so fucking advanced, what are we doing working here?

Maar dan moet je wel langzaam praten om die anderhalf minuut vol te krijgen.

Of in Chasing Amy als Silent Bob zijn relaas doet:
Main character, Holden McNeil (Ben Affleck) has just attempted to explain his complicated problems with his girlfriend Alyssa (Joey Lauren Adams) and her lurid past to his friends, Jay (Jason Mewes) and "Silent" Bob (writer/director Kevin Smith).

Silent Bob: Chasing Amy.
(Shocked silence, more for the audience than anyone else)
Holden: What? What did you say?
Bob: You're chasing Amy.
Jay: Why do you so shocked for, man? Fat bastard does this all the time. Think just because never says anything, it'll have some huge impact when he does open his fucking mouth...
Bob: Jesus Christ, why don't you just shut the fuck up. You're yap, yap, yapping all the time. Give me a fucking headache. (to Holden) I went through something like what you're talking about, a couple years ago, this chick named Amy.
Jay: When?
Bob: A couple years ago?
Jay: What, you live in Canada or something? Why don't I know about this?
Bob Bitch, what you don't know about me I could just about squeeze in the Grand fucking Canyon. Did you know I always wanted to be a dancer in Vegas? (does a gesture with his hands, a reference to a move by the exotic dancers in "Showgirls") Betcha ya didn't even know that shit, did ya?
Jay: So tell your fucking story so we can get outta here and smoke this.
Bob (to Holden): So, there's me and Amy. And we're all inseparable, right? Big time in love. Then four months down the road, the idiot gear kicks in, and I ask about the ex-boyfriend. Which, as we all know, is a really dumb move. But you know how you don't wanna know, but just have to know--stupid guy bullshit. So, anyway, she starts telling me about him. How they fell in love, how they went out for a couple of yeas, how they lived together, her mother likes me better, blah blah blah blah blah. And I'm okay. Then she drops the bomb. And the bomb is this: it seems that a couple of times while they were going out, he brought some people to bed with him, "menage a troi," I believe it's called. And this just blows my mind, right? I mean, I am not used to this sorta thing; I was raised Catholic, for Gods sake.
Jay: Saint shithead.
Bob (to Jay): Do something. (to Holden) So I'm totally weirded out by this, right? So I start blasting her. I mean, I don't know how to deal with what I'm feeling, so I figure the best way is to call her 'slut,' tell her she was used. I'm out for blood, I really want to hurt this girl. I'm like, "What the fuck is your problem," right? And she's just trying to calmly tell me it was that time, it was that place, and she doesn't feel like she should apologize because she doesn't feel that she's done anything wrong. And I say, "Oh, really?" That's when I look her straight in the eye, tell her it's over. I walk.
Jay: Fucking-A.
Bob: No, idiot, it was a mistake. I wasn't disgusted with her, I was afraid. In that moment, I felt small, like I lacked experience, like I'd never be enough for her or something like that, you know what I'm saying? But what I did not get: she didn't care. She wasn't looking for that guy any more. She was looking for me, for the Bob. But by the time I figured this all out, it was too late. She had moved on. And all I had to show for it was some foolish pride which gave way to regret. She was the girl. I know that now. But (lights a cigarette) I pushed her away. (pause) So I spend every day since then chasing Amy. (pause) So to speak.

Psycho-M
Oscar winnaar
Oscar winnaar

Bericht door Psycho-M » 22 aug 2006 10:57

Nog een goede
Good Will Hunting:
Why shouldn't I work for the N.S.A.? That's a tough one, but I'll take a shot. Say I'm working at the N.S.A. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. Maybe I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people that I never met and that I never had no problem with get killed. Now the politicians are sayin', "Send in the marines to secure the area" 'cause they don't give a shit. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number was called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some kid from Southie takin' shrapnel in the ass. And he comes home to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices. A cute little ancillary benefit for them but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. They're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and fuckin' play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So now my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's walking to the fuckin' job interviews, which sucks 'cause the schrapnel in his ass is givin' him chronic hemorroids. And meanwhile he's starvin' 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what did I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure, fuck it, while I'm at it, why not just shoot my buddy, take his job and give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.

Psycho-M
Oscar winnaar
Oscar winnaar

Bericht door Psycho-M » 22 aug 2006 11:02

Bijna vergeten.
De tirade van Dennis Leary in Natural Born Killers:
Denis Leary: Knock, knock! Who's there? Mickey. Mickey who? Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mantle, Mickey Rourke, Mickey Finn, Mickey Dolenz, Mickey Knox. Guilty? You bet your ass. But I think Charles Manson said it best when he said -- "I'm not herrrre, man...I'm not here!" I don't blame Mickey or Mallory. I blame Ajax and Jack Frost and Frosted Flakes and Achy Breaky, Lyndon Johnson, Johnny Cash, Johnny Carson, Johnny Quest. I blame the Pope, and Pop-Tarts, the Popile Pocket Fisherman. Ahh! I blame Jif, and jazz and O.J. Simpson, JFK, RFK, FDR, FBI, CIA, STP, AFL, CIO, ABC, NBC, JVC, VCR. I blame John Wilkes Booth and Sirhan Sirhan Sirhan and Mary Tyler Moore. I blame all people who use three names. Big Bird, guilty, Barney, guilty! I blame Jesus Christ and Jon Bon Jovi! I stick my right index finger in Wayne Newton's left eyeball! Not their parents, not drugs, not society-at-large. Do you want to know who I really blame? The Pittsburgh Pirates because in 1947, Major League Baseball scouted a hot young pitching prospect named Fidel Castro. Hot outta Havana High, he had big speed and a nasty curveball but at the last minute, the teams all rescinded their offers. Just think about that. If Fidel had been drafted, huh huh? No Bay of Pigs, no Kennedy assassination, no cover-up, no Vietnam, no Nixon, no Ford, no bell-bottoms, no Brady Bunch, no earthshoes, no Reagan, no crack. No, we'd all be eating hotdogs and apple-pie and smoking big fat Cuban cigars. M-I-C. See you real soon. K-E-Y. Why? Because they want to, that's why!

flightart
Oscar winnaar
Oscar winnaar

Bericht door flightart » 22 aug 2006 11:39

Colonel_Kurz schreef:De Fuck You speech uit 25th Hour komt in me op, maar die man zou ook best 26 of 27 kunnen zijn...
31. In de film hadden ze het erover dat hij 38 zou zijn wanneer hij na zeven jaar uit de gevangenis zou komen. Anders had ik hem ook wel genoemd :wink:

ASHWIN102
Oscar winnaar
Oscar winnaar

Bericht door ASHWIN102 » 22 aug 2006 12:02

Psycho-M schreef:Nog een goede
Good Will Hunting.
Die is inderdaad een goeie! :T

ASHWIN102
Oscar winnaar
Oscar winnaar

Bericht door ASHWIN102 » 22 aug 2006 12:44

Peter Parker schreef:Who am I? You really want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale, that I was just a normal everyday guy, not a care in the world, somebody lied. But let me assure you, this story, like any story worth telling, is all about a girl. That girl. Mary-Jane Watson. The girl I loved since before I even liked girls. (we see Flash Thompson with his arm around Mary-Jane) I wish I could say that was me next to her. (we see a fat guy eating a donut) Heck, I'd even take him. (we next see Peter running along the outside of the bus) That's me.

ASHWIN102
Oscar winnaar
Oscar winnaar

Bericht door ASHWIN102 » 22 aug 2006 12:47

Donnie Darko schreef:Are you telling us this stuff so we can buy your book? Because I gotta tell you, if you are, that was some of the worst advice I've ever heard. Do you want your sister to lose weight? Tell her to get off the couch, stop eating Twinkies, and maybe go out for field hockey. You know what? No one ever knows what they want to be when they grow up. It takes a little while to find that out. Right, Jim? And you… yeah, you. Sick of some jerk shoving your head down the toilet? Well you know what, maybe you should lift some weights or take a karate lesson . And the next time he tries to do it, you kick him in the balls.
Afbeelding

Rooster
Regisseur
Regisseur

Bericht door Rooster » 18 sep 2006 10:16

wie heeft nu eigenlijk dat paard gewonnen?

ASHWIN102
Oscar winnaar
Oscar winnaar

Bericht door ASHWIN102 » 18 sep 2006 10:20

Rooster schreef:wie heeft nu eigenlijk dat paard gewonnen?
Ik niet. :(

Gesloten